Shapeoko CNC Router
2020 New Year Promotion:
Promotional items are included automatically when we ship your machine, there's nothing to add to your order.
Starting on 1/21/2020, we're also including our new Sweepy Dust Boot with every Shapeoko
This is the Shapeoko you've been waiting for. The XL is double the cutting area of the Shapeoko Standard, and the XXL has four times the cutting area for your biggest projects.
Shapeoko is in-stock and usually ships within 3 business days!
- Aluminum extrusions and powder-coated steel frame
- All hardware
- All electronics and motors
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- 1 - #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Shapeokos now ship with our HD eccentric nuts
- Shapeokos now ship with steel-core belts
- Extrusions now machined to length in-house to be a square as possible
- Shapeokos now include our Sweepy Dust Boot
- Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 28.4" (X), 23.9" (Y), 16.6" (Z)
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 16"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 23.9" (Y), 16.6" (Z)
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 33"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 40.3" (Y), 16.6" (Z)
- Weight: 150 lbs
- OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
More information at http://carbide3d.com/shapeoko
Information About the Router:
The Carbide Compact Trim Router is built for 110VAC.
If you are outside of the US and need 220VAC, you will need to purchase a router from a local retailer.
220VAC Dewalt Part number: D26200
220VAC Makita Part Number: RT0700C