Your Carbide 3D CNC Machine comes with 1-on-1 video training sessions with a Carbide 3D expert to get you started with your new CNC machine.
We’ll cover anything from machine setup, how to run a project, software training, or a discussion of how to approach your specific project. The time is yours, we’ll focus on exactly what you need help with.
- Sessions are 30 minutes long.
- You are entitled to 4 sessions, which must be redeemed within the first year of owning your machine.
- Training is not transferable if the machine is sold.
- Sessions require the use of Zoom for video chat.
- Sessions are booked ahead of time. Time slots are generally available Monday through Friday during business hours in PST.
- We can only help with Carbide 3D products and software. We’re not able to support third-party software.
- Extra sessions are available at an additional cost.