We did everything we could to make this the most functional fixed-height dust boot available:
- The vacuum hose mounts to a fixed location behind the gantry.
- All-new bases molded from clear polycarbonate.
- Height is adjustable using a thumbscrew on the bottom of the X/Z assembly.
- Two clear polycarbonate bases are included, one with a brush for maximum dust removal, and one without a brush for maximum visibility.
- If you don't need Sweepy for a project, you can remove the base and then slide the unit up to keep it out of the way.
- Comes with adapters to work with 2", 2.5", and 35mm hose.
Note: the Sweepy boots should always be removed when performing a tool change.
Draft instructions can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xPsJksdo8OErDhjXDOrp_Ya_cmihe2Fbf_fXzFZ1TMY/edit
- 2.5" hose adapter
- 35mm hose adapter
- Rear hose support
- Sweepy HD top assembly and slider components
- Sweepy HD Brush boot
- Sweepy HD brush-free boot for better visibility
- 2 x Sweepy thumb screws
- All relevant hardware to mount to a Shapeoko HDM.
Will it work on Shapeoko 3/4/Pro?
Unfortunately, the Sweepy Pro only works with Shapeoko HDM and the Shapeoko 5 Pro. We had to design the Z assembly specifically to accommodate this dust boot. There isn't room for the hardware in the other machines.
Is Sweepy Pro better than the regular Sweepy?
That all depends on your needs. Sweepy is the most minimal dust boot that could work, and it works very well. Some people prefer a fixed height dust boot, so we made Sweepy Pro. It's far from minimal, but we focused on maximum functionality for Sweepy Pro.