Shapeoko 3 (All Sizes)
End of Year Promotion:
Promotional items are included automatically when we ship your machine, there's nothing to add to your order.
This is the Shapeoko you've been waiting for. The XL is double the cutting area of the Shapeoko 3, and the XXL has four times the cutting area for your biggest projects.
The Shapeoko comes in two options per size, with the router and without the router. Please use the dropdown menu to choose which Shapeoko best fits your needs.
Shapeoko is in-stock and usually ships within 5 business days!
Free shipping within the contiguous United States.
- Aluminum extrusions and powder-coated steel frame
- All hardware
- All electronics and motors
- Control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- 1 - 201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 28.4" (X), 23.9" (Y), 16.6" (Z)
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 16"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 23.9" (Y), 16.6" (Z)
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 33"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 40.3" (Y), 16.6" (Z)
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Operating System: OS X 10.8 or higher, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Stepper motors: NEMA 23
More information at http://carbide3d.com/shapeoko
Information About the Router:
The Carbide Compact Trim Router is the 110VAC version.
If you are outside of the US and need 220VAC, you will need to purchase a router from a local retailer.
220VAC Dewalt Part number: D26200
220VAC Makita Part Number: RT0700C