7/13/2020 - All machines come with the Z-Plus leadscrew Z axis. We no longer offer the belt drive Z.
This is the Shapeoko you've been waiting for. The XL is double the cutting area of the Shapeoko Standard, and the XXL has four times the cutting area for your biggest projects.
- Shapeoko CNC Router
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- 1 - #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Sweepy Dust Boot
What You Need to Provide:
Trim router: Either our Carbide Compact Router or a compatible Makita or DeWalt model.
- Shapeokos now ship with our HD eccentric nuts
- Extrusions now machined to length in-house to be as square as possible
- Shapeokos now include our Sweepy Dust Boot
- All machines include our Z-Plus
Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 28.4" (X), 23.9" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 16"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 23.9" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 33"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 40.3" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 150 lbs
- OS X 10.14 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (Intel or AMD)
More information at http://carbide3d.com/shapeoko
Information About the Router:
The Carbide Compact Trim Router is built for 110VAC.
Note: The Carbide Compact Trim Router includes both 1/4" and 1/8" precision collets. If you are ordering the Trim Router, there is no need to add these separately to your order.
If you are outside of the US and need 220VAC, you will need to purchase a router from a local retailer.
220VAC Dewalt Part number: D26200
220VAC Makita Part Number: RT0700C