Shapeoko CNC Router
7/13/2020 - All machines come with the Z-Plus leadscrew Z axis. We no longer offer the belt drive Z.
This is the Shapeoko you've been waiting for. The XL is double the cutting area of the Shapeoko Standard, and the XXL has four times the cutting area for your biggest projects.
Shapeoko is in-stock and usually ships within 4 - 7 business days!
- Aluminum extrusions and powder-coated steel frame
- All hardware
- All electronics and motors
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- 1 - #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Shapeokos now ship with our HD eccentric nuts
- Extrusions now machined to length in-house to be as square as possible
- Shapeokos now include our Sweepy Dust Boot
- All machines include our Z-Plus
- Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 28.4" (X), 23.9" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 16"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 23.9" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 33"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 40.3" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 150 lbs
- OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
More information at http://carbide3d.com/shapeoko
Information About the Router:
The Carbide Compact Trim Router is built for 110VAC.
Note: The Carbide Compact Trim Router includes both 1/4" and 1/8" precision collets! If you are ordering the Trim Router, there is no need to add these separately to your order.
If you are outside of the US and need 220VAC, you will need to purchase a router from a local retailer.
220VAC Dewalt Part number: D26200
220VAC Makita Part Number: RT0700C