Shapeoko Pro is the long-awaited big brother to the Shapeoko 3. It's got everything you've come to love from Shapeoko, plus:
- 15mm Linear rails on every axis
- 15mm Belts
- Inductive homing switches
- New electronics
- Integrated t-slot table
- Fully-supported Y extrusions
- Integrated BitSetter
- Leadscrew-driven Z-axis
- Precision-machined aluminum end plates
- New, more rigid 65mm router mount
Sweepy 65mm V2 dust boot
You'll be able to push the Shapeoko Pro harder for a big increase in productivity.
NOTE: Photos above are from a pre-production machine. The final product will be cosmetically different.
- Shapeoko Pro
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Qty 12, M6 T-Nuts
What's you need to provide:
Trim router: Either our Carbide Compact Router or a compatible Makita model.
Specifications (XL Pro):
Specifications (XXL Pro):
- Cutting Area: 33"(X) x 17.5"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 50" (X), 24.65" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Cutting Area: 33"(X) x 33"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 50" (X), 42" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 175 lbs
- OS X 10.14 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Shapeoko Pro uses a trim router as a spindle. We recommend our Carbide Compact Router, but any router with a 65mm diameter, like the Makita RT0701C, will work.
The Carbide Compact Router is designed for 110V operation, so if you're in a country with 220V power, you should grab a Makita RT0700C locally.