Shapeoko 3 Kit
Free Shipping to Continental US and Canada.
A ROBUST CNC ROUTER FOR YOUR WORKSHOP
Shapeoko 3 is designed to be affordable enough for any shop and powerful enough to do real work.
The standard kit includes everything you need to get started except the Dewalt trim router.
- Aluminum frame
- All hardware
- All electronics and motors
- Homing switches
- Control software
- Design software
- Assembly tools
- .25" Carbide endmill
There's no tapping or cutting , we do all of that at the factory to make your life easier.
- Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
- Weight: 55 Lbs
- Firmware: GRBL
- Operating System: OS X 10.9 or higher, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Stepper motors: NEMA 23
New for Summer 2016:
- Enclosed electronics, no need for a fan
- One-piece MDF table, no need for bottom straps
- 9mm Belts
- New, more rigid Z plate
- US-Made V wheels and eccentric nuts
- Partially assembled- cuts assembly time by 75%!!
- Homing switches included
- Carbide endmill included (1/4")
- Adapter ring to fit Makita RT0701C router
More information at http://carbide3d.com/shapeoko
These machines are in stock and usually ship within 1 business day!
Information about the router:
Both router options are the 110VAC versions of the router.
If you are outside of the US and need 220VAC, you will need to purchase a router from a local retailer.
220VAC Dewalt Part number: D26200
220VAC Makita Part Number: RT0700C