Shapeoko 4 is expected to be available on May 3, 2021
Shapeoko 4 is our replacement for the Shapeoko 3. We took everything we could from the Shapeoko Pro and applied it to the new Shapeoko 4. Upgrades from the Shapeoko 3 include:
- New, more rigid v-wheel design
- 15mm belts
- Inductive homing switches
- New electronics
- Integrated t-slot Hybrid Table
- Fully-supported Y extrusions
- Leadscrew-driven Z-axis
- New, more rigid 65mm router mount
Sweepy 65mm V2 dust boot
You'll be able to push the Shapeoko 4 harder for a big increase in productivity.
NOTE: Photos above are from a pre-production machine. The final product will be cosmetically different.
- Shapeoko 4
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Qty 12, M6 T-Nuts
What you need to provide:
Trim router: Either our Carbide Compact Router or a compatible Makita model.
Computer: Mac (OSX 10.14 or higher) or PC (Windows 8.1 or 10, Intel or AMD)
- Cutting Area: 17.5"(X) x 17.5"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 33" (X), 24" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Cutting Area: 33"(X) x 17.5"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 50" (X), 24" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 137 lbs
- Cutting Area: 33"(X) x 33"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 50" (X), 41" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 165 lbs
Shapeoko Pro uses a trim router as a spindle. We recommend our Carbide Compact Router, but any router with a 65mm diameter, like the Makita RT0701C, will work.
The Carbide Compact Router is designed for 110V operation, so if you're in a country with 220V power, you should grab a Makita RT0700C locally.