Shapeoko 4 has everything you've come to love from Shapeoko, plus:
Larger, stronger V-wheels - We redesigned the V-wheels on Shapeoko 4 to add strength and rigidity compared to the prior version.
15mm Belts - Our new, wider belts are over 60% stiffer than the 9mm belts used in Shapeoko 3.
Inductive homing switches - No moving parts and non-contact operation mean these switches are more durable in even the roughest environments.
New electronics - A shop is a difficult place for precision equipment. Our new V3 electronics are more resistant to electromagnetic interference and static discharge than ever.
Integrated T-slot table (OPTIONAL) - The Hybrid Table on Shapeoko 4 gives you almost unlimited workholding options right out of the box.
Fully-supported Y extrusions - Our extrusions have always been overbuilt, even for a much bigger machine, but the Shapeoko 4 Y extrusions are fully supported by the Hybrid Table, making Shapeoko 4 a much more rigid machine than anything we've ever made before.
Leadscrew-driven Z-axis - Shapeoko 4 uses our Z-Plus Z-axis assembly that's leadscrew-driven with heavy-duty linear bearings.
New, more rigid 65mm router mount - We made the router mount thicker to reduce deflection of the router during heavy cuts.
Dust boot included - Our Sweepy 65mm V2 Dust Boot is included with Shapeoko 4; there's nothing more to buy.
- Shapeoko 4
- T-slot Hybrid Table (OPTIONAL)
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Qty 12, M6 Teez-Nutz T-Nuts
- Qty 6, Shapeoko Essentials Clamps
- Sweepy 65mm V2
What you need to provide:
If you choose the "No Table" option, you will have to provide an MDF table / wasteboard for the machine. No t-slot workholding will be included.
Trim router: Either our Carbide Compact Router or a compatible Makita model.
- Cutting Area: 17.5"(X) x 17.5"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 33" (X), 24" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 70 lbs (Shipped in two boxes)
- Cutting Area: 33"(X) x 17.5"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 50" (X), 24" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 137 lbs (Shipped in two boxes)
- Cutting Area: 33"(X) x 33"(Y) x 4"(Z)
- Footprint: 50" (X), 41" (Y), 19" (Z)
- Weight: 165 lbs (Shipped in two boxes)
- OS/X 10.14 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (Intel or AMD)
Shapeoko 4 uses a trim router as a spindle. We recommend our Carbide Compact Router, but any router with a 65mm diameter, like the Makita RT0701C, will work.
The Carbide Compact Router is designed for 110V operation, so if you're in a country with 220V power, you should grab a Makita RT0700C locally.